Friday, August 14, 2009

TOTAL-ey

total fest 2009 poster

Next weekend, the boys and girl of the Jiggywatts will be piling into a gray Subaru, driving 200 miles and sweating on a bunch of people in Missoula at Total Fest. It will be the first time we've played Total Fest, and we're proud to be on of the first hip hop acts to grace its stages.

To prepare for our endeavor, James Two's been doing push ups. I mean lots. We've got a push-up-off set up for December 1 - which is about the time I feel I'm going to need to catch up to the man. And me? I've been watching Cash Cab every morning and thinking about the future, in the 'what should I have on my burrito today' sort of way. I also signed up for piano lessons.

Did I mention that we're going to play a gang of new tunes? Cool!

The Total Fest blog shouted us out the other day. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment